目前分類:對話 (3)

瀏覽方式: 標題列表 簡短摘要

(At school)(在學校)

John:           Do you have any plans for the Moon Festival?

約翰:你中秋節有任何計劃嗎?

Alex:           Moon Festival?  What’s that?

艾力克斯:中秋節?那是什麼?

  John:   It’s a popular holiday here.  We usually celebrate it with family and friends.  

In the evening, we eat moon cakes and look at the big bright moon.

約翰:它是這邊一個受歡迎的節日。我們通常都會跟家人和朋友一起慶祝。

在晚上,我們會吃月餅及看那又大又明亮的月亮。

Alex:           Wow!  I want to do that, too.

艾力克斯:哇!我也想這樣做。

  John:   My parents plan to have a big dinner this year.  

Come and join us.

約翰:我的父母今年計劃要準備大餐。

來加入我們吧。

Alex:           Great!  Thanks so much!

艾力克斯:太棒了!非常謝謝!

(On the Moon Festival)(在中秋節那天)

              John:   Alex, where are you?

約翰:艾力克斯,你在那裡?

Alex:           I’m at home.  I’m sorry, John.  I can’t go to your house.  

I’m very weak now.  I just came back from the hospital.

艾力克斯:我在家。抱歉,約翰。我不能去你家了。

我現在很虛弱。我剛從醫院回來。

              John:   Why did you go to the hospital?

約翰:你為何去了醫院?

                    Alex:    Because I had a terrible stomachache.

艾力克斯:因為我有嚴重的胃痛。

  John:   Are you OK?  Did the doctor give you any medicine?

約翰:你還好嗎?醫生有給你任何的藥嗎?

Alex:           Yes.  I already took some.

艾力克斯:有的。我已經吃了一些。

  John:   How’s your stomach now?

約翰:那你的胃現在怎麼樣了?

Alex:           It still hurts, so I plan to stay in bed today.

艾力克斯:現在還在痛,所以我打算今天都待在床上。

              John:   That’s too bad.  You can’t have any moon cakes tonight.

約翰:真是可惜。你今晚就吃不到任何的月餅了。

Alex:           That’s OK.  I just ate ten moon cakes this morning.

艾力克斯:沒關係。我今早才吃了十個月餅。

eng20112011 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()

(在客廳裡)(In the living room)

 Mom:  John, the floor is dirty!  What happened?

媽媽:    約翰,地板好髒喔!發生什麼事了?

 John:   I just painted a picture of Ms. Lee.  Tomorrow is Teacher’s Day.

約翰:    我剛才在畫李老師。明天是教師節。

 Mom:  I see.  Did you finish your homework?  It’s already a quarter to ten.

媽媽:    我知道了。你的功課做完沒?現在已經九點四十五分了。

 John:   Of course, and I also studied for the math test.

約翰:    當然,而且我也為了數學考試看了書。

 Mom:  Wonderful!  What else did you do this evening?

媽媽:    真棒!你今天晚上還做了什麼事?

 John:   I jogged for thirty minutes before dinner.

約翰:    我晚餐前慢跑了三十分鐘。

(第二天早上,李老師走進教室。)

(The next morning, Ms. Lee walks into the classroom.)

Ms. Lee: Wow, the classroom is beautiful!  The walls are full of pretty pictures!

老師:        哇,教室好美麗!牆上充滿了漂亮的圖片!

Students:        Happy Teacher’s Day, Ms. Lee!

學生們:        教師節快樂,李老師!

 John:   This is for you.

約翰:    這是給您的。

Ms. Lee: Oh, thank you, everyone!  It’s so nice of you.  When did you decorate
the classroom?

老師:        喔,謝謝大家!你們真好。你們什麼時候來佈置教室的?

 Emma:        We began to decorate it at seven this morning and finished the work an hour later.

艾瑪:    我們今天早上七點開始佈置教室,並在一個小時後完成。

Ms. Lee: You did a great job.  All right.  It’s half past eight.  Time to take the test,
class!

老師:        你們做得真棒。好吧。現在是八點半了。考試的時間到了,同學們!

                Students:        Oh no!

學生們:        喔,不!

eng20112011 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

(After class)(下課後)

Richard:  How was your summer vacation?

理察:妳的暑假過得如何?

Emma:    Great!  I took a trip to Hualien.

艾瑪:很棒!我到花蓮去旅行。

Richard:  Was it fun?

理察:好玩嗎?

Emma:    Yes.  My family and I went to the ocean park. 

艾瑪:好玩。我的家人和我去了海洋公園。

Richard:  Did you see any sharks?

理察:妳有看到任何鯊魚嗎?

Emma:    No, but we saw some lovely sea lions. 

艾瑪:沒有,但我們看到了一些可愛的海獅。

Richard:  Did you feed them?

理察:妳有去餵牠們嗎?

Emma:    No, I didn’t, but my sister did.  We also went to some interesting shows there.  

We had a lot of fun.  What about you?  Did you go anywhere?

艾瑪:    不,我沒有,但我的妹妹有。我們在那邊也看了一些有趣的表演。

我們玩得很愉快。那你呢?你有去任何地方嗎?

Richard:  Yes, I went to an insect museum in Nantou and saw many beautiful butterflies. 

 I also went to a hot spring.

理察:有的,我有去南投的一間昆蟲博物館並看了許多美麗的蝴蝶。

我也去泡了溫泉。

Emma:    A hot spring in summer?

艾瑪:在夏天泡溫泉?

Richard:  That’s right.  It was cool in the mountains.

理察:沒錯。山區裡的天氣是涼爽的。

Emma:    Did you take any pictures during the trip?

艾瑪:那你在旅途中拍照了嗎?

Richard:  Yes, I did.  I can show you next time.

理察:有,我有。我下次可以拿給你看。

(請有需要的同學自行列印或是下載,如果有打錯請提醒,謝謝囉)

eng20112011 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()